Do you love to help others and love sewing, quilting and embroidery or know someone who does?
Full Time Sales Team Member
What we are looking for:
One who is humble, energetic, willing to learn and teach. Tech Savvy is a plus.
We need someone who can:
• WOW customers with amazing customer service.
• Be part of a motivated happy team.
• Have fun.
• Continually stay informed on industry trends and seek out ways to stay relevant in the marketplace
• Be able to cope with change and shift direction as needed
• Drive sales by continually analyzing reports and identifying trends. Create strategies to achieve both individual and store goals
• Develop long-lasting customer relationships by identifying and anticipating customers’ needs
• Connect with the greater community and act as a brand ambassador for The Cotton Blossom.
• Stay adept at knowing the product, staying curious on new merchandise and trends
• Communicate new initiatives, leadership messages, and promotions
• Ensure impeccable execution of operational policies and procedures
• Exceed customer expectations
• 5-day work week (Alternating Saturdays)
• Medical benefits
• Opt-in 401K plan with employer match
• Love helping others find the perfect fabric or sewing machine
• Quick Learner
• 2 or more years sales experience
• Be comfortable with technology and learning new technology
• Stand during an entire shift (other than lunch break time)
• Continuously walk around all areas of the store throughout shift
• Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens
• Orally communicate with customers and other team members on consistent basis throughout their shift
• Input data on computer keyboard and handheld units
• Push/pull merchandise with appropriate equipment (carts, bins, etc.) to and from backroom and sales floor
• Lift, place, and arrange items on shelves and racks
• Bend down and reach above head
• Climb and descend ladder
• Individually lift up to 49 pounds, and group lift up to 97 pounds (under 2 pounds on a constant basis, 10 pounds on a frequent basis, 10-49 pounds on an occasional basis, and 50-97 pounds group lifts on an infrequent basis)
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekdays, Saturdays and minor holidays
• Proficient in the use of computers, including but not limited to: MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point), Point Of Sale, and Inventory Management Systems
• Must have the ability to identify and solve complex problems
• Demonstrate a “customer first” service focus
• Possess strong interpersonal skills/proficient written and verbal communication abilities
• Naturally curious and inquisitive nature with a desire to learn and grow
• Self-starter who promotes action and maintains sense of urgency to achieve results
• Education Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience Minimum: 2+ years of retail experience
How to Apply
Email resume’ to email@example.com
In the email, let us know what you can bring to our already fantastic team.
If you know someone who would be a perfect fit, please click HERE to download the job description and forward to them.
Robin and Cathy