**Classroom doors will open 30 minutes before class begins!**
Get to know the embroidery features of your Baby Lock embroidery machine.
Machines included in this class:
If you have already taken this class, you can come again! We find that students learn something new by taking the class multiple times.What to bring: Machine, embroidery arm, sensor pen, hoop, embroidery foot, power cord and any basic supplies needed for embroidery (thread, stabilizer, fabric)We look forward to showing you some wonderful features on your new machine!
All machine training classes are free if you purchased your machine from us (Reg Class fee $175)
Must bring machine due to new social distancing guidelines
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have new class policies:
1. Please bring your machine through the double glass doors that enter the classroom (not the main entrance)
2. Please be in good health and not having been exposed to anyone that is ill
3. Please wash your hands when you arrive and before you leave
4. Please wear a face mask at all times (no exceptions) and avoid touching your face while in class.
5. The instructor will not wear a mask while lecturing, but will be distanced away for all customers. If individual attention is needed, the instructor will apply a face mask.
6. If you do not feel comfortable coming to class, but still want to be part of the fun, email us and a Zoom option may be available.
What you will need:
Your machine (sorry no sharing at this time) and all parts needed, thread, fabric and stabilizer, a hoop and power cord.
Personal hand sanitizer
|Skill Level: ||beginner|
|Skill Details: ||No Experience needed|
|Requirements: ||Please note: MUST WATCH your online class prior to class. It is very helpful, so we have made it a prerequisite. Please do not sign up for the class until you have had a chance to watch the video. To access your videos, go to the Love of Knowledge site and watch the video "Getting to know your Baby Lock ________" prior to class. If you haven't had a chance to log in to the free classes. Click here to get your 60 days free: https://www.babylock.com/60-days-free
If you have a Love of Sewing Membership, you have access to the videos for 4 years from the date of your purchase.
|Instructor: ||Kristen Price|