**Classroom doors will open 30 minutes before class begins!**
Get to know the embroidery features of your Baby Lock embroidery machine.
Machines included in this class:
- Aventura II
- Flourish II
If you have already taken this class, you can come again! We find that students learn something new by taking the class multiple times.What to bring: Machine, embroidery arm, 5"x7" hoop, embroidery foot, power cord and any basic supplies needed for embroidery (thread, stabilizer and fabric to fit 5"x7" hoop)We look forward to showing you some wonderful features on your new machine!
All machine training classes are free if you purchased your machine from us (Reg Class fee $175)
Must bring machine due to new social distancing guidelines
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have new class policies:
1. Please bring your machine through the double glass doors that enter the classroom (not the main entrance)
2. Please be in good health and not having been exposed to anyone that is ill
3. Please wash your hands when you arrive and before you leave
4. Please wear a face mask at all times (no exceptions) and avoid touching your face while in class.
5. The instructor will not wear a mask while lecturing, but will be distanced away for all customers. If individual attention is needed, the instructor will apply a face mask.
6. If you do not feel comfortable coming to class, but still want to be part of the fun, email us and a Zoom option may be available.
What to bring: Machine, embroidery arm, 5"x7" hoop, embroidery foot, power cord and any basic supplies needed for embroidery (thread, stabilizer and fabric to fit 5"x7" hoop)
Personal hand sanitizer