French Fuse 20" wide 100% polyester knit tricot fusible interfacing in white by Staple Sewing Aids. This is a versatile fusible interfacing that can be used for stabilizing a variety of projects - T-shirt quilts, no-sew applique, as well as garment construction. Your project will stay soft and cuddly with French Fuse!
Instructions for use:
1. Heat iron to wool setting.
2. Place French Fuse with rough side down on top of fabric to be fused.
3. Cover with a damp press cloth.
4. Press (do not move the iron around) for 15 seconds and let cool.
5. Check for bond and repeat if necessary.
6. If doing a large piece make sure to overlap sections as you press.