Fine point permits accurate drawing of both straight lines and free hand curves. The Refill Cartridge for Chaco Liner Pen Style sold separately is easy to replace when the powdered ink runs out.
- Fit the cap to bottom of the pen during use for added length and easy drawing
- Pat the powdered ink to erase lines and marks. Wash fabric with detergent to remove any persistent marks
Notes for Use
- Test on a piece of scrap fabric to be sure that the lines and marks can be erased (do not use fabrics that are not washable)
- Keep the Chaco Liner Pen Style as vertical as possible during use
- Ironing or dry cleaning may make the marks permanent
- Fasten the cap firmly to the body when not in use, to prevent spills
- Body: ABS Resin, Polyethylene
- Powder: Talc, Pigment
Chalking Marking Tools from Clover from Checker Distributors on Vimeo.