Leaf Peepers Quilt Pattern
This is a great project to build your piecing skills and gain more confidence in your quilting. Plus, you’ll have a beautiful quilt to keep or as a gift.
Finished quilt measures approximately:
– 24″ x 74″ (Wall Hanging or Table Runner)
– 40″ x 40″ (Wall Hanging or Table Runner)
Add additional sashing for a lap quilt or make additional blocks for a larger quilt.
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photo and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Lots of tips and tricks in the pattern and in the Quilt Along blogs and videos
– Cutting Layout Diagrams to help cut your fabric efficiently
Leaf Peepers was inspired by the beautiful color progression of autumn foliage in the United States. This quilt pattern is a collaboration of Sheri Cifaldi-Morrill/Whole Circle Studio and Leah Day.